Exporting Food Products to the USA

Foreign Supplier Verification

Export your Food Products to the USA

Canadian food and supplements companies based in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan, pay less for FDA REGISTRATION. Interested?

Before you ship your dietary supplements to the United States, get an FDA REGISTRATION Number for your company. Also, make sure your labels are FDA Compliant. Finally, file a PN (Prior Notice). We can help with all that, 7 days a week.

Importers are now required to have a program to verify that the food products they are bringing into the U.S are safe.

The FDA is increase the number of inspections of foreign facilities and can deny entry to an import if a foreign facility refuses an FDA inspection. Prior notice submissions will need to include, as an additional element, any country to which the food has been refused entry.

Under the law, there is no fee for the initial FDA inspection. However, the FDA has the authority to assess and collect fees for some types of costs, such as re-inspection-related costs when an initial inspection has identified certain food safety problems ($221 an hour if no foreign travel is required and $289 an hour if foreign travel is required).

MORE INFORMATION? Contact us today.

EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS : 3:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time – EST | Multilingual and International Team to handle your requests within hours, not days.

390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2300
Orlando, FL 32801
United States
T : +1 855 510 2240
T : +1 855 389 7344
T : +44 800 610 1577
Skype: itbholdings